Extend your standard Jumpzylla Trampoline Warranty by adding protection against unpredictable acts of nature. This is a Warranty for people leaving in areas prone to major storms, tornados or hurricane.
With the Force Majeure Warranty your damaged trampoline will be completely replace or receive parts replacements so it can be fixed. Please note that your standard warranty doesn't include this type of protection, this is an add on.
ATTENTION! Same conditions apply:
- You will need proof of purchase: your Order ID ( found in your confirmation email);
- Force Majeure Warranty covers natural disasters or acts of vandalism;
- Force Majeure Warranty does not cover damage caused by custom installation that differs from your installation manual or improper use of the trampoline, such as exceeding the weight limit, installing into the ground, depositing heavy weight on the trampoline or not properly storing the trampoline during winter;
- Your Force Majeure Warranty starts from the moment you purchase the extra service;
- Your Force Majeure Warranty is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- You will be able to download your certificate after payment and will need this document when applying for warranty.
- For all Warranty questions you can email email@example.com